I'm in Phoenix, with internet access, but I'm way too hungry to focus on writing anything cohesive. So, I'm doing this thing I copied from Francesca, except I'm posting it here instead of Facebook.
1. When was the last time you shaved your legs?
Monday, lunch time
2. What were you doing last night at 11 p.m.?
(California time) driving down a dark desert road towards a place called Desert Center, looking for a place to sleep, and realizing that this is the opening scene to many a horror movie
3. What were you doing 15 minutes ago?
smoking an after-set cigarette
4. What are you wearing?
silly hat I got in Brussels, Sharp Like Knives shirt, grey skirt I am very fond of, new socks, my All-Stars
5. Are you mad at anyone right now?
not really
6. Last person to say they loved you?
KC
7. Whats your emotion right now?
the crankiness that comes with hunger
8. Do you know the words to the song on your myspace profile?
I don't think I have a song on my profile. I don't know, really. I'm deleting my account soon-ish.
9. Last thing received in the mail?
I think some books Emily returned for me. I don't know, I won't be getting my mail for another month.
10. Do you have any famous relatives?
not really
11. Do you enjoy any ice cream novelty treats?
I've kinda gotten sick of them from my work at the convenience store
12. Have you ever been searched by the cops?
only my backpack
13. How is your hair right now?
dirty
14. How many different drinks have you had today?
3, coffee, water, V8 Fusion. I'll have beer later.
15. What have you eaten today?
one egg, french toast, 1/2 a piece of bacon, some Tootsie Pops
16. Are you any good at math?
yeah, well, I used to be. Probably could be again.
17. Do you see yourself on a GoofyAuctions.com billboard?
I'm ignorant as to what that is.
18. Do you draw your name in the sand when you go to the beach?
sometimes
19. Most painful dental procedure?
fillings
20. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight?
almost
21. Do you like the ocean?
yes, sometimes
22. Do you ever see yourself with a nose piercing?
I have one
23. Something you are excited about?
New York
24. What did you do today?
ate breakfast, laundry at a truck stop, stood for a picture in front of a cactus, sat in the van from Blythe, California to here, played a set
25. Are any of your great-grandparents still alive?
I don't think so
26. Where do you keep your change?
Carlo Rossi jug
27. Do you remember the most naughty night of your life?
Probably not, but I remember some that would be up there
28. Would you rather sleep alone or with someone else?
both are nice for different reasons
29. What was the weather like on your Birthday?
August
30. Who do you love at this time and why?
in what way? KC, Nancy, Seth, Darcy, Emily, my parents, the list could go on. I'm not about to go and list reasons. That's stupid. Clearly they are my husband, best friends, family, etc.
ARE YOU?
1. A Cuddler?
most of the time
2. A morning person?
no
3. Tall?
no
4. In your pajamas?
already said what I was wearing and it is not what I sleep in
LAST
1. Friend you saw: besides the ones I'm with? Jef Simmons.
2. Talked to on the phone: my mom
3. Person you texted: n/a
5. Was today better than yesterday? sure, I saw my mom, but today is good too.
FAVORITE:
1. Number: 17
2. Season: fall
3. Food: uh, Japanese, I guess. And Mexican.
4. Color: blue
5. Band: n/a
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS:
Q: What was the first thing you did this morning?
A: pissed
Q: Do you have anything bothering you?
A: I am hungry
Q: What's the last movie you watched in theaters and with who?
i think it was 28 Weeks Later with KC, Nancy, and Seth
Q: Where is the last place you went?
outside to load gear. Alternatively, a truck stop in the desert
Q: Do you smile often?:
A: no
Q: Do you wish upon stars?
A: not since Jr. High
Q: Are you a friendly person?:
A: I sometimes try to be
Q: Where did you sleep last night?
A: Motel 6, Blythe, California
Q: What color shirt are you wearing?:
A: black (with orange and yellow on it)
Q: What was your last thought before going to sleep last night?
A: Season's Greeting from Larry and the Blacks
Q: What are you about to do?
A: not sure, maybe try to see the Aids Wolf show and/or try to get some food
Q: Rate life as of right now 1-10?
A: 8.7
Q: What do you hear right now?
some band (a guy with an acoustic and a guy with a banjo) doing a line check
Q: If you could drink anything right this second, what would it be?
A: beer
Q: Does anything hurt right now?
A: not really, but I'm achy
Q: What's your favorite month?
A: August
Q: What’s your favorite bottled water
A: I don't care, but I have a grudge against Dasani
Q: Have a best friend?
A: I guess, but I don't rank them
Q: How many kids do you want?
A: zero or two
TEN EMOTIONS.
1. Are you missing someone?
yes
2. Are you happy?:
yes
3. Are you talking to anyone right now?
some guy just asked if he could take the chair next to me
4. Are you bored?:
absolutely
5. Are you German?:
according to name history crap, my last name is, but my family says we're Polish
6. Are you Irish?:
no, but I think there's a bit in there
7. Are you Asian?:
no, are you racist?
8. Are you Italian?:
seriously, who cares? But, no
9. Are your parents still married?
They are both married, but no, they are not still married to each other
10. Are you trying to find love?:
no
TEN FACTS.
1. Hometown: Cole Harbour
2. Hair color: blonde
4. Hair style: growing, shaved in parts
5. Eye color: bluish/greyish/greenish
6. Birthday: August 17
7. Mood: as opposed to emotion? tired and hungry
8. Gender: atypical female
9. Available? married
10. Lefty/righty: right-handed
TEN THINGS ABOUT YOUR LOVE LIFE.
1. Have you ever been in love? yes
2. Do you believe in love? yes
3. Why did your last relationship fail? I didn't love him. After 6 months of trying to end it, I met KC.
4. Have you ever broken someone's heart? I think so
5. Have you ever made your gf/bf cry? yes
6. Have you ever liked someone but never told them? I'd like to meet someone who hasn't
7. Are you afraid of commitment? no
8. Have you ever had a secret admirer? I like to think so
Last year I was a mess and starting to come out of my self-made prison. I don't think I regret the steps I've taken, but I still have so far to go.
1. When was the last time you shaved your legs?
Monday, lunch time
2. What were you doing last night at 11 p.m.?
(California time) driving down a dark desert road towards a place called Desert Center, looking for a place to sleep, and realizing that this is the opening scene to many a horror movie
3. What were you doing 15 minutes ago?
smoking an after-set cigarette
4. What are you wearing?
silly hat I got in Brussels, Sharp Like Knives shirt, grey skirt I am very fond of, new socks, my All-Stars
5. Are you mad at anyone right now?
not really
6. Last person to say they loved you?
KC
7. Whats your emotion right now?
the crankiness that comes with hunger
8. Do you know the words to the song on your myspace profile?
I don't think I have a song on my profile. I don't know, really. I'm deleting my account soon-ish.
9. Last thing received in the mail?
I think some books Emily returned for me. I don't know, I won't be getting my mail for another month.
10. Do you have any famous relatives?
not really
11. Do you enjoy any ice cream novelty treats?
I've kinda gotten sick of them from my work at the convenience store
12. Have you ever been searched by the cops?
only my backpack
13. How is your hair right now?
dirty
14. How many different drinks have you had today?
3, coffee, water, V8 Fusion. I'll have beer later.
15. What have you eaten today?
one egg, french toast, 1/2 a piece of bacon, some Tootsie Pops
16. Are you any good at math?
yeah, well, I used to be. Probably could be again.
17. Do you see yourself on a GoofyAuctions.com billboard?
I'm ignorant as to what that is.
18. Do you draw your name in the sand when you go to the beach?
sometimes
19. Most painful dental procedure?
fillings
20. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight?
almost
21. Do you like the ocean?
yes, sometimes
22. Do you ever see yourself with a nose piercing?
I have one
23. Something you are excited about?
New York
24. What did you do today?
ate breakfast, laundry at a truck stop, stood for a picture in front of a cactus, sat in the van from Blythe, California to here, played a set
25. Are any of your great-grandparents still alive?
I don't think so
26. Where do you keep your change?
Carlo Rossi jug
27. Do you remember the most naughty night of your life?
Probably not, but I remember some that would be up there
28. Would you rather sleep alone or with someone else?
both are nice for different reasons
29. What was the weather like on your Birthday?
August
30. Who do you love at this time and why?
in what way? KC, Nancy, Seth, Darcy, Emily, my parents, the list could go on. I'm not about to go and list reasons. That's stupid. Clearly they are my husband, best friends, family, etc.
ARE YOU?
1. A Cuddler?
most of the time
2. A morning person?
no
3. Tall?
no
4. In your pajamas?
already said what I was wearing and it is not what I sleep in
LAST
1. Friend you saw: besides the ones I'm with? Jef Simmons.
2. Talked to on the phone: my mom
3. Person you texted: n/a
5. Was today better than yesterday? sure, I saw my mom, but today is good too.
FAVORITE:
1. Number: 17
2. Season: fall
3. Food: uh, Japanese, I guess. And Mexican.
4. Color: blue
5. Band: n/a
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS:
Q: What was the first thing you did this morning?
A: pissed
Q: Do you have anything bothering you?
A: I am hungry
Q: What's the last movie you watched in theaters and with who?
i think it was 28 Weeks Later with KC, Nancy, and Seth
Q: Where is the last place you went?
outside to load gear. Alternatively, a truck stop in the desert
Q: Do you smile often?:
A: no
Q: Do you wish upon stars?
A: not since Jr. High
Q: Are you a friendly person?:
A: I sometimes try to be
Q: Where did you sleep last night?
A: Motel 6, Blythe, California
Q: What color shirt are you wearing?:
A: black (with orange and yellow on it)
Q: What was your last thought before going to sleep last night?
A: Season's Greeting from Larry and the Blacks
Q: What are you about to do?
A: not sure, maybe try to see the Aids Wolf show and/or try to get some food
Q: Rate life as of right now 1-10?
A: 8.7
Q: What do you hear right now?
some band (a guy with an acoustic and a guy with a banjo) doing a line check
Q: If you could drink anything right this second, what would it be?
A: beer
Q: Does anything hurt right now?
A: not really, but I'm achy
Q: What's your favorite month?
A: August
Q: What’s your favorite bottled water
A: I don't care, but I have a grudge against Dasani
Q: Have a best friend?
A: I guess, but I don't rank them
Q: How many kids do you want?
A: zero or two
TEN EMOTIONS.
1. Are you missing someone?
yes
2. Are you happy?:
yes
3. Are you talking to anyone right now?
some guy just asked if he could take the chair next to me
4. Are you bored?:
absolutely
5. Are you German?:
according to name history crap, my last name is, but my family says we're Polish
6. Are you Irish?:
no, but I think there's a bit in there
7. Are you Asian?:
no, are you racist?
8. Are you Italian?:
seriously, who cares? But, no
9. Are your parents still married?
They are both married, but no, they are not still married to each other
10. Are you trying to find love?:
no
TEN FACTS.
1. Hometown: Cole Harbour
2. Hair color: blonde
4. Hair style: growing, shaved in parts
5. Eye color: bluish/greyish/greenish
6. Birthday: August 17
7. Mood: as opposed to emotion? tired and hungry
8. Gender: atypical female
9. Available? married
10. Lefty/righty: right-handed
TEN THINGS ABOUT YOUR LOVE LIFE.
1. Have you ever been in love? yes
2. Do you believe in love? yes
3. Why did your last relationship fail? I didn't love him. After 6 months of trying to end it, I met KC.
4. Have you ever broken someone's heart? I think so
5. Have you ever made your gf/bf cry? yes
6. Have you ever liked someone but never told them? I'd like to meet someone who hasn't
7. Are you afraid of commitment? no
8. Have you ever had a secret admirer? I like to think so
Last year I was a mess and starting to come out of my self-made prison. I don't think I regret the steps I've taken, but I still have so far to go.
3 Comments:
"Season's Greetings from Larry and the Blacks"
Perfect. Do you think that was real, or do you think it was like, a fantasy/funny way to end the season?
By
ger, at 15/11/07 10:14 pm
I don't know, it seemed like a funny montage ending. But I haven't really seen anything much past Season 3, so I didn't even know who the Blacks were.
By
crystal, at 16/11/07 5:28 am
addenda:
1. That scary desert road was about the only one in the area. A bit down the freeway we saw some lights in the distance and thought it might be a town until we say a sign saying "State Prison next exit. DO NOT PICK UP HITCH HIKERS."
2. We saw that episode again last night. It was actually "Happy Holidays" not "Season's Greetings." I'm disappointed in myself for my inaccuracy.
3. I certainly thought I loved him and definitely cared about him. It's only in retrospect (and having really been in love) that I say that now.
By
crystal, at 17/11/07 9:56 pm
Post a Comment
<< Home