pistolwhip

Sunday, July 08, 2007

I've had this Made in the World song in my head for at least a week:

Pull me out
Pull me out
Of this

'Cause I wanna talk to someone
Who cares
About
Me

'Cause I wanna talk to someone
Who hears
Me out

Parts of me won't grow
In the city lights
Dark glow

I need to talk to you
It's over now
Let's move away
We can talk this through
Let's leave this place
Don't be afraid
Let's move away
Let's move today

Run from here
Turn our backs
On this

I wanna talk to someone
Who cares about me
I wanna talk to someone
Who hears me out

Parts of me won't grow
City lights
Dark glow

I need to talk to you
It's over now
Let's move away
We can talk this through
Let's leave this place
Don't be afraid
Let's move away
Let's move today

Next up, an attempt at recounting all the things that went wrong on this past weekend that will still be remembered as a good one. Or at least, memorable.

Three years ago I related to Dawn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home