I need to go to the alFresco filmFesto tomorrow night.
A poster had blown off the bulletin board at work, and I was reminded that they are kicking it off this summer with Back to the Future. I've only gone once. That was years ago for Ali's birthday. We went to see Rock 'n' Roll High School. Jake won the look-alike contest, but I didn't know him back then. I will always miss hanging out with those girls.
I'm hungry. But I feel sick. I find it so hard to eat when it's this hot. I'm stopping by the grocery store later. I guess I'll have to pick up some raw vegetables. They'd be refreshing.
I'm finding it hard to think in this heat, too. It took me three tries to ring in someone's cigarettes correctly, and I keep dazing. I just want to lie around and do nothing. Like the cat that I am. I'm Piggy.
I wish you had told me about that phone call. Finding out the way I did, when you knew it was so important to me, stung. But I understand.
But Back to the Future!!
"I am your density. I mean, destiny."
The way I feel about Crispin Glover is unholy. But he's so weird!! I mean, his middle name is Hellion. That's enough right there.
And there's always room for reminiscing over childhood crushes like the one I had on Michael J. Fox.
Last year, I was still reeling from a mind-blowing conversation at the jam spot.
A poster had blown off the bulletin board at work, and I was reminded that they are kicking it off this summer with Back to the Future. I've only gone once. That was years ago for Ali's birthday. We went to see Rock 'n' Roll High School. Jake won the look-alike contest, but I didn't know him back then. I will always miss hanging out with those girls.
I'm hungry. But I feel sick. I find it so hard to eat when it's this hot. I'm stopping by the grocery store later. I guess I'll have to pick up some raw vegetables. They'd be refreshing.
I'm finding it hard to think in this heat, too. It took me three tries to ring in someone's cigarettes correctly, and I keep dazing. I just want to lie around and do nothing. Like the cat that I am. I'm Piggy.
I wish you had told me about that phone call. Finding out the way I did, when you knew it was so important to me, stung. But I understand.
But Back to the Future!!
"I am your density. I mean, destiny."
The way I feel about Crispin Glover is unholy. But he's so weird!! I mean, his middle name is Hellion. That's enough right there.
And there's always room for reminiscing over childhood crushes like the one I had on Michael J. Fox.
Last year, I was still reeling from a mind-blowing conversation at the jam spot.
3 Comments:
I'm so dumb. The movie most likely starts before I'm off work. Besides, I don't have $5 to get in.
By
crystal, at 27/7/07 2:34 pm
I think it's usually by donation, and I also think that it can't start until it gets dark... Also, for some reason I love that you replied to your own post rather than editing it.
-denise
By
Anonymous, at 29/7/07 1:34 pm
Denise! Thanks for commenting. I get so lonely replying to myself all the time. But I feel dishonest when I edit my posts...
Now that you mention it, I think it was by donation the only time I ever went, but I remember reading that it was $5. Maybe I missed that it was a suggested donation or something.
I know that the movies can't start until dark, but I figured it would start around 9:30 which was at least a half hour before I would have gotten off work that night.
In the end, I could have gone. I'd already had fish 'n' chips and 2 beer at Maxwell's Plum AND was working on a thrid beer on our stoop when a friend biked by on his way home from the movie. Oh well. I've seen it a thousand times.
Hope Montreal is treating you well. See you soon!
By
crystal, at 30/7/07 3:16 pm
Post a Comment
<< Home