I wonder if the poor woman behind the counter had any sweet clue why I was trying so hard not to laugh while I paid for the book. Surely not. It was more money I wasn't supposed to be spending. We've outlined our plans for the anniversary tomorrow and they include being broke. But, I guess I just needed to buy it. And I guess I'll keep it for myself instead of using it as a gift. So I don't break my word again. It was only the price of a pack of Number 7's (by the way, how the hell did I afford to smoke and drink so much making less than I do now and paying more rent?). And it has Andy Patil inside. I was not laughing at Andy. I love Andy.
Two years ago, I wrote a letter to Brian the Ling. I love him too.
Two years ago, I wrote a letter to Brian the Ling. I love him too.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home