posted by crystal at 10:39 am
You're not alone. Me and everyone I know isn't ready either...Merry Christmas,Repo
By Anonymous, at 24/12/04 8:48 pm
Thanks Repo, and annabel.I hope you 2, and everyone else, had a good holiday. Now that it's over, I can relax. Looking back, it went well. Probably my best Christmas since I was 6. Also, the FIRST one EVER that I didn't get one thing I don't like.
By crystal, at 5/1/05 1:39 pm
Post a Comment << Home
2 Comments:
You're not alone. Me and everyone I know isn't ready either...
Merry Christmas,
Repo
By
Anonymous, at 24/12/04 8:48 pm
Thanks Repo, and annabel.
I hope you 2, and everyone else, had a good holiday. Now that it's over, I can relax. Looking back, it went well. Probably my best Christmas since I was 6. Also, the FIRST one EVER that I didn't get one thing I don't like.
By
crystal, at 5/1/05 1:39 pm
Post a Comment
<< Home