pistolwhip

Sunday, August 15, 2004

No kitties here. They've gone to stay with Bompie. Thanks, Cory, for agreeing to feed Viscious. Bye-bye Halifax. I don't think 8 days will be long enough, but I know I'll miss you.

1 Comments:

  • good luck guys, have fun, please give darcy (chik white) those cigars!
    briantheling | Homepage | 08.15.04 - 11:25 pm | #

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Thanks. We certainly have the cigars for dar-deh. Photo swap/final dirties session when we get back, correct? Thanks for giving me the dirties on Friday. Now we can listen to it endlessly on the road.
    crystal | 08.16.04 - 11:51 am | #

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    "-Oh, lucky penis.
    -He gets to see the inside of your anus.
    -If I was there, I would never complainus.
    -Oh, lucky penis.
    -Inside your anus."

    "Shit
    Piss
    Side of the road"
    crystal | 08.16.04 - 11:52 am | #

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 19/9/04 2:33 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home