pistolwhip

Friday, November 06, 2015

I partied last weekend. That's one of the things I used to write about before. When I thought I had fun things to write about.

Friday night we were invited, through the mutual friends we were with, to the home of someone I kind of knew back in the Briefs days (I didn't really know anyone then, but I did know some dogs and I knew this guy's dog). Another mutual friend, that I also kind of knew way back then, had just moved back to town and was staying at this house.

So we went over. But I wasn't going to get super wasted. I didn't really know these people and I didn't want to feel shit for the Halloween party the next night.

Well, there was a pipe. I don't smoke that stuff much anymore, and really shouldn't if I'm drinking. But I did. Some people fell asleep, I kept grabbing beers and blacked out.

Wonderful.

The things I was told after are things I'm glad I don't remember.

Just like the "good old days".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home