pistolwhip

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

So we're in Saint John. Just loaded into Akhord and they have internet here. Inflight Safety are setting up to do their check, so I pulled out dear old computey for some company while I wait. But, I'm not sure what to do with him now that he's on my lap. My brain is all cloudy from the Cold Shots last night.

The tour started by saying goodbye (while I privately exclaimed good riddance) to the old Marquee Club. It's about fucking time that place closes it's doors for good. I didn't stick around much that night. I was exhausted from my day job and wanted to spend my time with my life instead of getting drunker off Molson in a stinky, crowded bar. I left and left the Inflight boys have their CD release show to themselves.

Last night, in Fredericton, we got back to the hotel and the Boxer the Horse boys were running around the halls in their boxers. Now I see where they got their name.

Soundcheck is early today. The weather is foggy and cold. We're going to go back to the hotel to do various things. Some will nap. I will be taking a bath, something I used to do often and don't get to these days.

Meh, I've got nothing much to say. It's so great to be out of the office for the week. I just wish you were here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home