I got up early today. For nothing. Well, I got up to make up some of the time I lost yesterday leaving early during the storm. People still gotta get paid. But I can't find my little swipe card, so how would I get in early? I can't remember for the life of me what I would've done with it on Friday. So now, after less sleep than normal, I'm probably going to have to stay late. Great.
I was having yet another strange dream when the alarm went off. Gertie. I miss her so much. I'm having such a hard time getting over losing her, but as has been pointed out, she was never really mine anyway. She has a better life, so why does it feel like my selfish little heart is breaking ever time she crosses my mind?
I guess I'd better make some more coffee, get dressed, and give Jake some fresh water (I see he already has food).
Happy February (yeah right).
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home