pistolwhip

Saturday, August 09, 2008

I have a million things to do today and none of them include going to New Brunswick. I have to work. My goal was to be in there at 10:00. I'll make it by 11:00. I have no real set time I need tobe there, I just need to get everything done and put the report on someone's desk so she has it first thing Monday morning. It should only take a few hours. I hope to be done in time to make it to Palooka's. I've noticed that the weeks I freak out are the weeks that I miss boxercise. I'm missing the next two weeks, so I really have to try to make it today. The next two weeks could be really awesome. Or, I could very easily ruin them. I need to watch that. I need to be careful. I need to stuff my face into the book about Elphaba or my computer screen. I can finish sewing my first back-patch and altering that Charlie's shirt. Then I have to do a bunch of laundry and have a shower. Pack. Clean the house a bit. Clean my room a bit. Then I get to spend some time with the night group in a basement on Agricola Street. After that, maybe, probably, Blue Moon. Or, maybe some time to myself with a movie. Do I really want to go to that show? Do I want to hang out with him that much? Well, yes, I think. I'm not sure if I like like him, and he's pretty hard to read, but we have fun together. I'd like to see him before I go. Even if I don't get to have any more of those kisses. They were nice.

1 Comments:

  • Actually, being a non-smoker, those kisses probably weren't nice for him, but he was nice enough to give me more anyway (not just on the lips).

    By Blogger crystal, at 12/8/08 5:49 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home