pistolwhip

Sunday, July 13, 2008

(written in the van, posted later)

"Do you know Wintersleep is playing just down the street?"

"Yeah. Actually, that's why I'm wearing the shirt."

I was far too exhausted at our first show to socialize much. That was how the only brief conversation I had with any of the guys in Women began. It went on to the point where the two of us were agreeing how talented they are, and what frigging great guys they are.

I think it's the first time I've worn green on stage, but it was a special day. Due to set times, and me stupidly forgetting to get a phone number out of my inbox, we didn't get to hook up with our friends. We bumped into Tim leaving a used CD (and some vinyl) store. It's always a treat to be in the same town as those fellas, even if we don't get to hang.

Last year I couldn't get you off my mind (Kidding. Oldies reference. It was probably that I couldn't sleep for chemical reasons. I did go back on those jesus pills, and I don't regret it).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home