pistolwhip

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Shit.
I knew that record was going to suck, but I guess I hoped it wouldn't. I was so happy to see it at the store. I really love all the other, older, stuff by them. I try not to buy music on impulse because it so often results in something like this. However, sometimes it results in a great find. Not this time, unfortunately. I decided to at least listen to the whole thing. Except I couldn't stomach it, especially when someone else joined me in the living room. Maybe I'll give it another try some day.
Ick.
Oh well, at least it was only the amount I've been pissing away daily on cigarettes.

Last year someone I thought was a friend hurt my feelings when we bumped into each other on our individual ways home from Gus'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home