pistolwhip

Friday, April 25, 2008

Oh yeah! I'd wanted to share a quote from one of those silly emails people send to brighten up the days of others. A coworker brought me over to her desk to see it. It was a picture of someone at a beach in the evening with the sun off in the distance, beginning to lower in the sky. The text:

"Procrastination is like masturbation. It seems like a good idea at the time, but then you realize you're really only fucking yourself."

I procrastinate and masturbate, and in both cases, it's true. But that doesn't mean it's not good (well, maybe the former isn't good, but the latter is great). There's a reason I have a shirt with a homemade patch quoting GG. I do wanna fuck myself. Just not only myself all the time.

2 Comments:

  • Ah yes. I've had a puppy move into my house, which means both are out of the question for me. So, I am just generally fukced. And tired. And...yeah.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 26/4/08 3:04 am  

  • Oh Kate, are you saying you can't find a few minutes to yourself? Maybe that's true. I've never really had a puppy. Also, I think having a little tyke like that around would give more opportunities for procrastination.

    BTW everyone: publicly expressing my personal feelings, which in this case includes some frustration, is not an invitation for anyone to try and solve it for me. I just fucked myself before getting up and making coffee. It's all good (ew. I hate saying that).

    By Blogger crystal, at 26/4/08 11:13 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home