pistolwhip

Sunday, April 13, 2008

It smells like Grandma's house in here. I'm finally starting to feel normal again. Fuck that was a bad hangover. I went over to KC's to get some things from his computers, but ended up lying on the couch, dizzy and with an extreme headache. We watched Oldboy with Dale. I liked it. Thank you guys for letting me relax with you and for taking care of me and feeding me. The one thing making me really happy right now is that I don't feel like I have any "lost time." My drinking is a problem, but it scared me when the blackouts came back a month or two ago. They are never a good sign.

I'm going to go to bed soon, and maybe this week will have a better start than last. Last week started better than the one before. I'm hoping the trend continues. And it will, with just a little more effort on my part.

I'm determined to make real progress in my goals starting now. I'm not spelling out what those goals are to anyone but myself because even though you are welcome to be concerned about me, my success or failure is only my business. I have things to deal with and I am getting somewhere by taking things one day at a time. Sometimes, one hour at a time. But I'm not in AA or anything. The Serenity Prayer is on my bedroom door for different reasons.

Four years ago I was feeling like a rebel and I had a bad opinion of feminism.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home