pistolwhip

Friday, April 11, 2008

I feel feverish. An some indigestion. I fucked up my meds this week. Stupid thing to do, and it was entirely unintentional. The last time I felt like this I was going off of them on purpose. It started with the anxiety yesterday. Then, a panic attack. I had to buy a new shirt on my lunch break because my walk to work had me too sweaty. it came in flashes. It progresses to a feeling almost exactly like that of an intense cigarette craving. I constantly smoke. But, of course, it doesn't satisfy this craving. It's citalopram my body wants. I gave it some. I'll balance out again.

Last year, I posted a two photos of me: one from my wedding day and one from my early childhood.

PS-Lolita looks great.

4 Comments:

  • Those withdrawals are killer. I went off it this time.....soooooo slowly and it worked. No crazy sick stomach flu feeling. Good luck!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 14/4/08 3:37 pm  

  • Well, I wasn't going off of them on purpose. I will someday, but not right now. I just didn't get my refill in time and it fucking sucked. When I do go off them, it will be veerrry slowly. I did it wrong last time.

    But thanks. The SSRI withdrawal is one of the worst things I've ever been through. Paxil was worse than Celexa was. I had some pretty scary sensations when quitting Paxil that only other ex-Paxil users understand when I try to explain them.

    By Blogger crystal, at 14/4/08 7:51 pm  

  • Me too. I forgot to get the re-fill a few times this year...or didn;t have time to go to the doctor... This time it was on purpose...going off I mean. Cause I'm pregnant again.

    I've heard baaaaaad things about Paxil. From you and other people.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 15/4/08 12:47 pm  

  • Wow, pregnant again. Congratulations!!

    I'm glad other people are helping to spread the bad word about Paxil. I honestly haven't heard a good thing from anybody. Well, except it has helped a few people, but in the end, they say bad things. I have almost no memory of the 6 months I was on it.

    By Blogger crystal, at 15/4/08 8:05 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home