pistolwhip

Sunday, April 27, 2008

I can't sleep. I guess I don't need to. It is 10:30-ish. I'm not sure really what time. Every clock in this house is different, and the one on my computer is wrong too. It's just that I woke up at 8:00 and couldn't sleep more. I woke up at 9:00 yesterday. I used to sleep too much, and I'm glad that's not happening anymore, but still. I don't want to wake up before 10:00 on my days off.

I'm going to relax all day. Day of rest and all. I need to slow down and remember my goals. I'm what matters right now. It's a rude thing to just say and it doesn't mean the other people in life aren't important. But I'm putting myself through what I am to come out of it with a strong sense of self. To care about myself and think about myself. To do what's right for me. Can't let myself be stupid, or desperate. It's really pathetic and unattractive and most importantly, makes me feel like a heel. And I can't afford to feel bad about myself right now.

So, I'm going to make some coffee and watch some Dexter. I will clean my room a bit, and later I will read. I'll eat something, shower, and go to bed nice and early.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home