Up, down
Happy, sad
Back, forth
Excited, terrified
Confused, sure
Things are going well, but strange at times. So many mixed emotions.
I don't know why I'm writing. I'm too tired. I got up early to shower, and now I'm just waiting, in the dark, for people to have coffee with me.
I wish my period wasn't as confused as I am. It never knows who else to follow since I live with two women and travel with a third. And we all know nothing about me screams leadership.
Last year I was also too tired to write, but I didn't let that stop me.
Happy, sad
Back, forth
Excited, terrified
Confused, sure
Things are going well, but strange at times. So many mixed emotions.
I don't know why I'm writing. I'm too tired. I got up early to shower, and now I'm just waiting, in the dark, for people to have coffee with me.
I wish my period wasn't as confused as I am. It never knows who else to follow since I live with two women and travel with a third. And we all know nothing about me screams leadership.
Last year I was also too tired to write, but I didn't let that stop me.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home