pistolwhip

Saturday, March 22, 2008

I've been having a lot of nightmares lately. I wake up early in the morning, not wanting to face the day, but finding it difficult to go back to sleep. Perhaps this is because I've been sleeping too much. I haven't been writing them in the notepads that took over for my dream journal, and I can only vaguely remember some of them. Having serious stomach problems and chugging ginger ale to 'cure' it. Running from dancing monsters in nightclubs, and a giant, violent one in the Common (this dream was very Cloverfield-like). Guys in bars (very scary and yucky to me). Last night I was running from kidnappers/killers.

I've read before that dreaming of running probably means you are running from your problems. I haven't exactly been running from them, but I guess I have been trying to drown them. It's not working. I need a new approach.

On the bright side, at least I hopefully won't find it difficult to get up next week for work.

2 Comments:

  • i had a nightmare that u married scott joudrey. i woke up feeling pretty weird about it. sketch

    k

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 24/3/08 8:06 am  

  • haha

    Don't worry, that'll never happen.

    By Blogger crystal, at 24/3/08 12:41 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home