I expected that.
Am I boring you? Aw, what a shame. I didn't know my goal in life was to entertain you. What I can't understand is why you bother reading my drivel if it's so boring. Then I remember it's so you can have one more thing to laugh at in your little life and I smile, having done my good deed for the day.
Have I ever mentioned my penchant for exaggeration and melodrama? It's something I'm a little too good at and much too fond of.
Am I supposed to care what anyone (besides my husband) thinks of me? It might be hard to convince me of the importance of such a thing.
Life has gone in another circle in the last two years.
Am I boring you? Aw, what a shame. I didn't know my goal in life was to entertain you. What I can't understand is why you bother reading my drivel if it's so boring. Then I remember it's so you can have one more thing to laugh at in your little life and I smile, having done my good deed for the day.
Have I ever mentioned my penchant for exaggeration and melodrama? It's something I'm a little too good at and much too fond of.
Am I supposed to care what anyone (besides my husband) thinks of me? It might be hard to convince me of the importance of such a thing.
Life has gone in another circle in the last two years.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home