We've lost two hours in the last two days. Oh the joys of driving east. It just jumped from 1:20 AM to 2:30 on our way to the Motel 6 in Van Horn, Texas. We have to get up at 8 to get to Austin in time for our in-store in the afternoon. That wouldn't be so bad, except I hardly slept last night. I kept waking up from being too cold from the ceiling fan and then too hot from my sleeping bag. The firm couch was great to sit on, but sleeping on it felt similar to a floor. When I did sleep, I had nightmares about a nuclear meltdown. Warnings and instructions everywhere, the Homeland Security threat level posted at gas stations, the scorpions in the back yard, you know, the overall fear culture must be working it's way into my skull. As for being overtired tomorrow, at least I don't drive. Dozing in the van is okay when necessary.
Three years ago was my farewell to gerg.
Three years ago was my farewell to gerg.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home