I've done so much this past week. I've done plenty of responsible things but I've also done plenty of drinking. I didn't get done everything I'd wanted to before leaving. Oh well. I did the most important things (or at least, I'm about to do some when I leave this cafe). I do feel bad. I wanted to do everything right and that house is such a mess right now. Sure, it's not all my mess, but I'm a big cause of it. Everyone being pretty good about that and I hope they know how much I appreciate that. Maybe I'll tell them on the postcards I will send.
This weekend was a great start to a tour. A couple good/fun shows and then some whip-synching.
I need to run. I'll post when I want to and am able. Have a great fall.
This weekend was a great start to a tour. A couple good/fun shows and then some whip-synching.
I need to run. I'll post when I want to and am able. Have a great fall.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home