I'm getting used to my solitude. I've always been a loner. I have anti-social behaviour. I am off-putting. But despite that, and my frequent desire for alone time, I'm incredibley lonely a lot of the time. I'm working hard to accept it. I feel a peace growing inside when I insert my earplugs and stick my nose in a book. At first I was sad that everyone, even the man who doesn't use internet, is getting so many more emails than me. I guess the only people that really miss me are the Provincial Autism Centre and Columbia House. But it's okay. Like so many things, it doesn't need to be sad. i just need to change my perspective. I've been changing my perspective on a few different things. I'm smiling.
Three years ago, I got way too drunk at karaoke. I don't think I've been to karaoke since.
Three years ago, I got way too drunk at karaoke. I don't think I've been to karaoke since.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home