pistolwhip

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

I have so many things to do in the next 13 days, but it's actually less than I orignally thought. It looks like things are worked out in a way that I can store my stuff at Crooked House and move back in when I return. This makes me so happy. I love living there. I like Emily and Ainsley and I even like Piggy (even though she scars me). So, I don't need to find a storage space and find the time to move into it. I just need to figure out what's mine, empty out the big room, and move my boxes into the little room. That gives me more time to find traveller's health insurance for the band, do the tax returns I've been talking about for months, do my interest relief application for student loans, pay the existing bills, see a doctor, call mommy and beg her for help, practice, play two shows, shoot a video, work, and anything else that I may be forgetting right now.

I hate myself for hurting KC. He really is a great guy. I'm optimistic about the future. But shit's weird. I don't expect anyone to understand. I'm not sure I do. I've never been through this before. well, I sort of was. I did to KC the same thing I did to Murph. It took a lot longer, but it's pretty similar. Hopefully, the fact that it took so much longer, and the fact that I wasn't a rude bitch rubbing things in his face like I did with that other guy, and the fact that he's not an emotional wreck like that other guy was will mean we can stay friends. I really like him and care about him. I still love him, but it seems wrong for me to say that. There are many kinds of love. I'm excited, happy, scared, sad, and remorseful. The sadness seems to be the most prominent one at the moment. It'll pass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home