pistolwhip

Sunday, August 26, 2007

"You've changed."

I had a hilarious conversation with Crazy Dancing Mike Friday night outside of the Seahorse. A bunch of people were all standing outside, and I was basically chain smoking. At first, Mike was just parroting what people were saying. "Pretty sweaty in there".

A friend of mine decided to leave. "Well, it was good to see you, and, uh, schizophrenia, and I'm going to take off." "I don't blame you" I said. "I don't blame you" Dancing Mike said.

Somehow, the house party the Hold played awhile back was mentioned, and Mike asked if a house party was when two houses got together and had fun. I said "basically." When he asked what I meant by basically, I told him I think at least three or more houses were involved. But really, I was trying to get him to go away.

Finally he did. And as he walked away, I said "see you, Mike." I knew that would fuck him up and it did. He froze. I cackled and said" HAHA!! How does she know your name?!" Slowly, he turned, and came up beside me. "How do you know my name?" I told him I met him years ago at the Mokka, that I sell him coffee where I currently work, and that I've seen him around over the years. "What's a Mokka?" "It used to be a coffee shop." Frank told him he was a Halifax Fixture. Then, CDM asked me for change. I told him I didn't have cash. He reiterated that he just wanted change, and I told him that that was a form of cash. Then, he gave me an angry look and told me I've changed. I laughed at him questioned how he could know that if he doesn't remember having met me before. Finally, he left.

Someone else told me Thursday night that I've changed, but I've been asked not to blog about that night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home