pistolwhip

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Uhh...I hate viruses. Yesterday, I thought my problem was just being tired and hungover from a 9-hour drinking marathon which included not having any of the corn boil or free spaghetti. I'm sure Sunday night weakened my awesome immune system and had a big influence on me not fighting it as well as usual. Usually, I don't even realize I'm sick until KC gets it. I just think it's allergies or from smoking too much. This could go one of two ways. Either my awesome immune system will smarten up, and I'll fight it for a few days, with this sore throat, slight stuffiness and tiredness being the extent of my sickness. Or, it will try to fight it for a couple of days, and I'll be right sick just in time for the wedding. I had to say right sick. I miss saying right like that. Oh Dartmouth.

Speaking of the wedding, I have to go home soon and do a ton of laundry (yes, literally a ton. Okay, not really) and clean my bedroom before my mom gets to town and I have to take her on a tour of our slummy Crooked House. It's a good thing I unexpectedly ended up with the day off today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home