I was up pretty late last night and up pretty early (for me) this morning with the mom and the Cajun step-dad. It's been really great to see them again, but I'm already over-stimulated. I've already received some birthday presents. They got me my first ever pair of Converse, for the wedding this weekend, and my first ever tent (they got a new one and are giving me their old one), and a Bad Brains record (and I finally have a record player, so I can actually listen to it!).
There is a bachelor party at my house tonight. I am supposed to be camping. I think we might be sleeping in the truck.
It may not be beautiful out weather-wise, but today's a good day for this (I realize it's in bad taste for me to post this about myself, but whatever).
Three years ago, I was really tired. Another circle.
There is a bachelor party at my house tonight. I am supposed to be camping. I think we might be sleeping in the truck.
It may not be beautiful out weather-wise, but today's a good day for this (I realize it's in bad taste for me to post this about myself, but whatever).
Three years ago, I was really tired. Another circle.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home