Holy shit.
It's nice to stay up until the wee hours talking about hopes and dreams, frustrations and failures. I'm one hell of an emotional human being, while KC channels his stuff into his art. That means these conversations don't happen as often as I'd like. But that's okay. I wouldn't want him to change. He makes some great art. Just as I can only be me, he can only be he.
It'll be okay. I'll elaborate when I can.
I wrote a lot of long posts in 2004. Then I posted pictures including Colleen in a dress and Dale in my bra (under a dress).
It's nice to stay up until the wee hours talking about hopes and dreams, frustrations and failures. I'm one hell of an emotional human being, while KC channels his stuff into his art. That means these conversations don't happen as often as I'd like. But that's okay. I wouldn't want him to change. He makes some great art. Just as I can only be me, he can only be he.
It'll be okay. I'll elaborate when I can.
I wrote a lot of long posts in 2004. Then I posted pictures including Colleen in a dress and Dale in my bra (under a dress).
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home