I'm so angry about how much I'm sweating this summer. Even with antiperspirant on. It's gross. I'm fairly certain it's a side effect. I guess I'd rather be sweaty, than absolutely insane, hateful, and full of self-loathing.
My problem with perspiration was the opposite for most of my life. I didn't sweat enough. This lead to numerous cases of heat stroke, dizziness, and at times, fainting. It's good to sweat. A body needs it to cool down and to release toxins. But it's just so foreign to me. I'll get used to it, eventually.
I shouldn't complain.
It's definitely the worst side effect.
No, that would have to be the one that has me in a constant state of frustration.
PS- I am so excited for this show!
My problem with perspiration was the opposite for most of my life. I didn't sweat enough. This lead to numerous cases of heat stroke, dizziness, and at times, fainting. It's good to sweat. A body needs it to cool down and to release toxins. But it's just so foreign to me. I'll get used to it, eventually.
I shouldn't complain.
It's definitely the worst side effect.
No, that would have to be the one that has me in a constant state of frustration.
PS- I am so excited for this show!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home