pistolwhip

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

I wish I could've gone to the studio last night. No, that doesn't sound right. I could've. KC had invited me, but Darcy didn't, and it's his thing. Besides, I only wanted to go for selfish reasons. I can't fucking wait to hear the Vennt stuff. It's not like I'd've had and input into the mixing. I would've sat there and read. But, sitting there and reading would've been more productive than lying around on my bed listening to the rain, and watching TV doing puzzles. I was trying my hand at Kakuro puzzles. I find them more interesting and difficult than Sudoku. I've never been very good at crossword puzzles.

I feel guilty about what's going on with J. I feel like I'm cheating on Brenden and Michel. Months and months ago, I really led them on about jamming with them. But the thing is, I really wanted to. But the plan was for them to jam with me and KC as a package. He was the one who was too busy for us to bother trying to get something together. Well, okay. I could've put in more of an effort. I can't put all the blame on him. Now, we're doing stuff fairly regularly with J. But that was already on KC's plate. It has just been recently added to mind. And it's all in the same neighbourhood. It's easier to coordinate. Excuses, excuses. I like to justify things. Like all the little lies I tell myself to say it's okay to just have one more beer, or one more cigarette. I'll quit tomorrow. When things are easier. After I deal with NS Power. Yeah right. My nips are cool.

I got my tickets to the Evens show. I like how it's only a couple of weeks away.

I should listen to CKDU more often. For some reason, I tend to forget that I can. I have been listening to my CD collection as I spend time pretending to try to organize my room. I haven't bought many CDs over the last few years, so I'm listening to stuff I liked between grade 10 and about the age of 22. It's nostalgic.

1 Comments:

  • Oh, and I don't have a record player to listen to the stuff I have purchased more recently.

    By Blogger crystal, at 5/6/07 10:17 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home