I don't know why I still check statcounter. To see if the handfuls of people keep coming back for my crap, I guess. But, whenever there's someone new, someone from some part of the world I'm not used to seeing regularly, they seem to arrive here after watching the video of me and the yarn dick. I wonder what it is they're searching for that finds them in Philip's archives from three years ago. From what I remember of that night so long ago now, I had a lot of fun. And there's embarrassing footage to prove it. I'm so glad I don't drink like that much anymore. Of course, I played with chemicals back then a bit too. I never did tell those guys how touched I was to be made an honourary man.
Two years ago, I was reading horoscopes for fun. I guess I thought the ones I posted hit on something.
Two years ago, I was reading horoscopes for fun. I guess I thought the ones I posted hit on something.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home