pistolwhip

Sunday, June 17, 2007

I did it. I had to. It was $20 I didn't have. That's a serious problem of mine. When things get tough financially, I spend more. I'm trying to make myself feel better; trying to feel like I don't have to worry about money, I can just go out and by the Cheaters DVD. So what? Obviously, it makes things worse. But it's behaviour I learned a very long time ago. My mother would tell me that lettuce was too expensive to buy, so I couldn't have any for my school lunches, but she always had money to take us to a a salon and feel prettified, and she was nearly never out of cigarettes.

Cheaters is awesome. It'll never be as great as the first time I saw it, but it's still good for passing the time.

We first saw it in the hotel room in Boston last fall. It was after the show. We were a bit delirious as it is, and then we found that on TV. I can't explain why I find it so hilarious, but in many cases the people are so stupid. I mean, I feel bad for them, but it's funny. My favourite part is when all these strangers jump out of vans with TV cameras and surround the cheater. They ambush them with their partner in tow. And don't try to talk your way out of it. That just digs yourself in deeper. They have evidence. They've been following you for months.

I have the uncensored stuff, but honestly, I think all the bleeps made it funnier. I do, however, like hearing them swear and seeing their private parts.

I think we're going to have to have a Cheaters party sometime.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home