That's a good idea, generally speaking. I never have a problem admitting when I'm wrong and/or need help. I just haven't found the right person to ask. No worry. Life goes on.
Actually, even if I did trust someone enough to talk to them (and I did, sparing many details, with Lavender), the only person I can ask is myself (which was Cory's reply when he told me "I guess you need to do some soul searching). And I have been. Then I spend my time trying to deny the answers I come up with.
When I said I didn't know how to fix anything, I wasn't implying that I thought I could wave my hands like magic. I know that things can't go backwards.
4 Comments:
I don't know how to do everything, so I find someone smarter than me and ask for help.
By
huskermould, at 10/5/07 11:15 pm
That's a good idea, generally speaking. I never have a problem admitting when I'm wrong and/or need help. I just haven't found the right person to ask. No worry. Life goes on.
By
crystal, at 11/5/07 1:53 pm
Actually, even if I did trust someone enough to talk to them (and I did, sparing many details, with Lavender), the only person I can ask is myself (which was Cory's reply when he told me "I guess you need to do some soul searching). And I have been. Then I spend my time trying to deny the answers I come up with.
By
crystal, at 11/5/07 3:11 pm
When I said I didn't know how to fix anything, I wasn't implying that I thought I could wave my hands like magic. I know that things can't go backwards.
By
crystal, at 15/5/07 2:50 pm
Post a Comment
<< Home