So, in about an hour, I get in a van with some of my favourite people, to travel, and do one of my favourite things (play shows in different towns every night), and see more great people on the way. I am so excited to get out for awhile. I live for this.
We finally released Night Group. I was getting so frustrated waiting. The show was fun. The media coverage was weird. I'm still pretty bothered that the Coast thing said I was sipping on beer. I know it was probably just a matter of not paying attention to detail, and ont intentionally misleading, but that green can said "Ginger Ale" on it, not "India Pale Ale." It's just, I've been making some positive steps forward in my life, and reading that felt like a punch in the gut. I know the press can't get everything right, unless it's Stephen Cooke, but it stung.
Today is the greatest.
Two years ago, I said some random shit, and some more.
We finally released Night Group. I was getting so frustrated waiting. The show was fun. The media coverage was weird. I'm still pretty bothered that the Coast thing said I was sipping on beer. I know it was probably just a matter of not paying attention to detail, and ont intentionally misleading, but that green can said "Ginger Ale" on it, not "India Pale Ale." It's just, I've been making some positive steps forward in my life, and reading that felt like a punch in the gut. I know the press can't get everything right, unless it's Stephen Cooke, but it stung.
Today is the greatest.
Two years ago, I said some random shit, and some more.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home