pistolwhip

Friday, March 02, 2007

I was going to post a link to my Husband's review in Exclaim and the piece on his brother's record label. It looks like they haven't updated their website yet, but it's out on paper. So I guess this is an "I'm telling you what I was going to say instead of saying anything" post.

I too tired to think about writing right now, so I'm catching up on some reading.

I need to get myself an internet connection of my own. It was great to take a break, and to get off my ass and start doing things with my life, but there's still stuff I want to do here in "cyberspace". And, I want to do them when I want to do them. Not when I can sit in someone else's room because they're out and when it decides to work; not at a cafe where I can't get comfortable and there are other people around. How can I watch porn then? And it just feels weird in someone else's room.

Just a few more paycheques and I'll be caught up.

Of course, why get a connection only to leave town? And, how would I keep paying for things if I leave another job?

Two years ago, I was tired of my anger, and Careers still hasn't been released.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home