pistolwhip

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day. I hope you have a good one, whether you love or hate the day; whether you're single or partnered.

I've pretty much always had a hate on for this day, and I finally figured out why, yesterday. Whatever, tonight should be good. It's my first Valentine's married. That's something. It's also Dog Day's anniversary. Two years ago, we played our first show. It was at the Khyber with lovers Sharp Like Knives. Tonight, we are playing. It's again, at the Khyber, and also with lovers. This time, it's a DIVORCE showcase with Husband/Knife, Be Bad, Torso, and Attack Mode. There's also some interesting stuff planned with some local artists. Come early, and leave early. Go see some bands in drag at Reflections for one of those there Hissyfit things.

Hate to rush, but I've a bus to catch. Going out to Dirty Dartmouth.

Two years ago, someone stole cigarettes from me at work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home