Oh, the aches.
This will be a long weekend, but it'll be fun. It'll be great when it's done and I can get back to my life of sorting stuff and sleeping. Hopefully then, the head won't ache as much. As for the body aches, that comes with the territory sometimes.
Two years ago I was having trouble getting used to all the attractive people downtown. To be frank, I'm tired of them now.
This will be a long weekend, but it'll be fun. It'll be great when it's done and I can get back to my life of sorting stuff and sleeping. Hopefully then, the head won't ache as much. As for the body aches, that comes with the territory sometimes.
Two years ago I was having trouble getting used to all the attractive people downtown. To be frank, I'm tired of them now.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home