pistolwhip

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

I remember a time when I had more than two friends*, and if someone was too tired to hang out, that didn't mean a night of sitting in this dump under the guise of relaxation.

*Actually, that's hard to say for sure. I've always struggled with the definition of "friend."

Last year, my husband (then, fiance) was coming down with what almost killed him, and I dyed my hair black (after dying it black a few more times as it grew, it's still very dark brown in the longest parts).

3 Comments:

  • You are more than welcome to come sti in our dump whenever you want. We have videogames that I think you and company would enjoy and good dvds.

    By Blogger ger, at 14/6/06 10:10 am  

  • I find your Allan Street digs to be quite relaxin.

    By Blogger ling-ling san, at 14/6/06 3:16 pm  

  • ger: I can't believe we still haven't been to your place. I like video games, and we both like dvd's and company.

    ling-ling san: I'm gald you find it relaxing. Every time I diss my place, people come and defend it. It's nice that some people can deal with the mess enough to visit us, and even like it for some reason, but it doesn't change how difficult it is for me to enjoy time at home

    Yes, of course I have more than 2 friends, even if I go by the srtict definition that makes the most sense to me. I just exaggerate, especially when I'm wallowing in self-pity.

    By Blogger crystal, at 28/6/06 7:03 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home