I found this in my drafts. It's been ages since I've done one:
40 Things You'd Never Think to Ask...
1. Have you ever been searched by the cops?
No. They looked in a friend's backpack once for pot.
2. Do you close your eyes on roller coasters?
Usually no, but I'm sure I have.
3. When's the last time you've been sledding?
I really don't remember. Maybe the toboozin' incident when I almost really hurt myself. That was about 9 years ago.
4. Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone?
I like to cuddle. I wrap my arms around a spare pillow on the rare occasions when I sleep alone.
5. Do you believe in ghosts?
I have.
6. Do you consider yourself creative?
No. People tell me I'm more creative than I give myself credit for.
7. Do you think O.J. killed his wife?
I 'unno
8. Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie?
Angelina
9. Can you honestly say you know ANYTHING about politics?
Maybe a bit.
10. Do you know how to play poker?
Sorta. I had some good beginner's luck the few times I've played.
11. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight?
I think 30 something is the farthest I've made it.
12. What's your favorite commercial?
Right now, I like the Wendy's commercial where everyone's kicking trees. "Because I have a mouth and it wants one."
13. Who was your first love?
Depends on how love is defined. I'll say Adrian.
14. [this was deleted before my ctrl+v]
15. Do you have a secret that no one knows but you?
You know, I don't think so. Well, I suppose.
16. Boston Red Sox or New York Yankees?
I don't care.
17. Have you ever been Ice Skating?
Yeah. I used to love it. I got a pair of skates for Christmas 12 years ago and have only used them once.
18. How often do you remember your dreams?
Not as much as I used to.
19. When was the last time you laughed so hard you cried?
I almost got there last week during an uncomfortable moment at a bar.
20. Can you name 5 songs by The Beatles?
of course.
21. What's the one thing on your mind?
The one thing? Uh, student loans is one of many.
22. Do you believe in love at first sight?
I have.
23. Do you know who Ba-Ba-Booey is?
no.
24. Do you always wear your seat belt?
Yeah.
26. Do you like Sushi?
I love sushi.
27. Have you ever narrowly avoided a fatal accident?
This one time, The crazy guy, a friend of a friend, who was driving turned right into a line of traffic because he almost missed a turnoff or something. A few seconds difference and things would've been very bad.
28. What do you wear to bed?
Usually, the t-shirt I'm already wearing. Or, if I'm not wearing a t-shirt, I take out my pub-crawl shirt and throw that on.
30. Does size matter?
sometimes
31. Do you truly hate anyone?
No. I have been close before, but no. Hate sucks.
32. Rock or Rap?
rock.
33. If you could sleep with one famous person, who would it be?
Angelina
34. Do you know anyone in jail?
I know someone who just got off house arrest, and the guy who did my first tattoo went to jail soon after doing it.
35. Have you ever sang in front of the mirror?
yes.
37. What food do you find disgusting?
mushrooms. I can't wrap my head around the idea of eating fungus. Except for when I ate the kind that made me high.
38. Did you ever play, I'll show you mine if you show me yours?
When I was kid, we did a bunch of stuff like that. My favourite was the game where we would all crawl around in a closet and when the person outside opened the door, we had to freeze. I usually tried to hide away from the other people, or climb on the shelf. My best friend, Brian, was often found up my step-sister's skirt.
39. Have you ever made fun of your friends behind their back?
I've done some horrible things. I've also done some things that were all in good fun.
40. Have you ever stood up for someone you hardly knew?
yes.
Three years ago, I made a list of "crazy" people. I realize I'd be on some lists if other people made them.
40 Things You'd Never Think to Ask...
1. Have you ever been searched by the cops?
No. They looked in a friend's backpack once for pot.
2. Do you close your eyes on roller coasters?
Usually no, but I'm sure I have.
3. When's the last time you've been sledding?
I really don't remember. Maybe the toboozin' incident when I almost really hurt myself. That was about 9 years ago.
4. Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone?
I like to cuddle. I wrap my arms around a spare pillow on the rare occasions when I sleep alone.
5. Do you believe in ghosts?
I have.
6. Do you consider yourself creative?
No. People tell me I'm more creative than I give myself credit for.
7. Do you think O.J. killed his wife?
I 'unno
8. Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie?
Angelina
9. Can you honestly say you know ANYTHING about politics?
Maybe a bit.
10. Do you know how to play poker?
Sorta. I had some good beginner's luck the few times I've played.
11. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight?
I think 30 something is the farthest I've made it.
12. What's your favorite commercial?
Right now, I like the Wendy's commercial where everyone's kicking trees. "Because I have a mouth and it wants one."
13. Who was your first love?
Depends on how love is defined. I'll say Adrian.
14. [this was deleted before my ctrl+v]
15. Do you have a secret that no one knows but you?
You know, I don't think so. Well, I suppose.
16. Boston Red Sox or New York Yankees?
I don't care.
17. Have you ever been Ice Skating?
Yeah. I used to love it. I got a pair of skates for Christmas 12 years ago and have only used them once.
18. How often do you remember your dreams?
Not as much as I used to.
19. When was the last time you laughed so hard you cried?
I almost got there last week during an uncomfortable moment at a bar.
20. Can you name 5 songs by The Beatles?
of course.
21. What's the one thing on your mind?
The one thing? Uh, student loans is one of many.
22. Do you believe in love at first sight?
I have.
23. Do you know who Ba-Ba-Booey is?
no.
24. Do you always wear your seat belt?
Yeah.
26. Do you like Sushi?
I love sushi.
27. Have you ever narrowly avoided a fatal accident?
This one time, The crazy guy, a friend of a friend, who was driving turned right into a line of traffic because he almost missed a turnoff or something. A few seconds difference and things would've been very bad.
28. What do you wear to bed?
Usually, the t-shirt I'm already wearing. Or, if I'm not wearing a t-shirt, I take out my pub-crawl shirt and throw that on.
30. Does size matter?
sometimes
31. Do you truly hate anyone?
No. I have been close before, but no. Hate sucks.
32. Rock or Rap?
rock.
33. If you could sleep with one famous person, who would it be?
Angelina
34. Do you know anyone in jail?
I know someone who just got off house arrest, and the guy who did my first tattoo went to jail soon after doing it.
35. Have you ever sang in front of the mirror?
yes.
37. What food do you find disgusting?
mushrooms. I can't wrap my head around the idea of eating fungus. Except for when I ate the kind that made me high.
38. Did you ever play, I'll show you mine if you show me yours?
When I was kid, we did a bunch of stuff like that. My favourite was the game where we would all crawl around in a closet and when the person outside opened the door, we had to freeze. I usually tried to hide away from the other people, or climb on the shelf. My best friend, Brian, was often found up my step-sister's skirt.
39. Have you ever made fun of your friends behind their back?
I've done some horrible things. I've also done some things that were all in good fun.
40. Have you ever stood up for someone you hardly knew?
yes.
Three years ago, I made a list of "crazy" people. I realize I'd be on some lists if other people made them.
1 Comments:
When I said "I 'unno" for #7, I guess I meant I don't care.
By
crystal, at 8/6/07 2:46 pm
Post a Comment
<< Home