pistolwhip

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

(I actually wrote this a while ago, at work, but it generally applies now as well)

------

There are many things I'd wanted to talk about. But time keeps going by and things go unsaid. So, tonight, I'm not sure what I'd rather discuss. My upcoming wedding and the stress, planning, and fear that goes along with it. Not to mention the excitement and joy. Or the absurd conversation I had with my mother more than 10 years ago that I've recently been obsessing over (it kind of relates to the wedding). The election (2 weeks ago already!![now a month and a half ago]). Or maybe I'd like to talk about face-blindness and how knowing about it doesn't make it any less embarrassing, but if you know that I can't help it, maybe it wouldn't seem as rude. There's depression, not boo-hoo I'm so depressed, but as a topic itself, highschool, bullies and my oversensitivity when I perceive something as someone being bullied. Definitions I've never been able to get, that commercial that I've wanted to mention for years, the fucking venues opening and closing and having problems right when a band of mine was booked to play (again).

--------

Well, I guess I'm just gonna post what I wrote about wondering what to write about. My dinner break is over and I have someone paper-work to do.

Last year, I was angry at Visa. A few weeks ago, they called me at work over $20. I didn't get mad this time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home