I used to copy and paste these into my drafts, so I've a few to do when I get bored:
105 unique questions.
About you
Middle name:
Anne
School:
what about it? I went to a bunch.
Birthday:
August 17th
Zodiac Sign:
Leo
Chinese sign:
Sheep
Do you even believe in astrology?:
I have. It's interesting, but I don't believe in much these days.
Are your parents still together?:
Fuck no.
Are you the youngest or oldest?:
both
What size shoe do you wear in guys sizes?:
in guys' sizes? About a 4, I guess.
What size ring do you wear?:
around a 6
Appearance
Hair color:
dark blonde
Eye color:
greenish, greyish, bluish
Height:
5'4"
Do you wear colored contacts?
I cannot wear contacts
Interests
What's your favorite sport?:
Hmm, I like swimming and biking. I like to watch hockey sometimes.
Favorite sports team?:
uh...?
Do you play any instruments?:
a few
If yes, what do you play?
bass, keys, sounds. I've played a bunch of other ones in the past.
Are you in band?
yes
Play any sports?:
No
Favorite actor/actress:
Right now, I have Crispin Glover and Scarlett Johansson on my mind.
Favorite comedian:
uh, did I mention I don't even agree with the idea of "favorites", or that I spell that word with a "u"?
Favorite band:
see above
Random
What city were you born in?:
Portage la Prairie, Manitoba
Country?:
Canada
Suburbs?:
What about them? No, I was born on a military base, if that's what you're asking.
Hospital?
Portage la Prairie General Hospital
Ever been to Niagara falls?:
yes
Ever been to Africa?:
No
What's your favorite drink?:
it's July, so I'll say beer.
Do you like to shop?:
sometimes
Like video games?:
I like video games in general, but I'm out of touch.
Cards?:
I've been known to enjoy a few card games.
Asparagus?
good stuff
cookies?
As I get older, I like them less, but they're still good.
Seinfeld?:
yes
The OC?:
I've enjoyed what I've seen
Ever been to New York?:
Not yet
How long have you had AIM for?:
Never used it
Xanga?:
nope
Do you like broccoli?:
Yes
Are you a Harry Potter fan?:
Nope
Lord of the Rings?:
I read the books. I enjoyed the movies.
Star Wars?:
You know who you're talking to, right? (but really, I'm not one of those Star Wars fans.)
Do you like Superman or Batman?:
Peter Parker
Are you a procrastinator?:
yeah
Do you smoke?:
We're in an on-again-off-again relationship.
Are you a slut?:
I have been.
Do you think Paris Hilton is hot?:
meh. I think she's prettier than Nicky, or Nicole.
What nationality are you?:
I told you where I was born.
Are you sure?:
I have the birth certificate.
Ever see someone die?:
no
Been to a funeral?:
Yes
Ever been a part of a wedding?:
Does my own count?
If not, I will be a bridesmaid for the first time soon.
Been to band camp?:
Camp, yes, but not band camp.
Is it anything like they say in American Pie?:
I'm a loner, but I've heard stories from friends...
Do you have a job?:
Yes
Do you like dairy?:
I love cheese, and I like yogurt.
Meat?:
some
Fruit?:
some
Vegetables?:
some
Ever been to Sweden?:
Not yet
Do you always wear a watch?:
I don't have a watch
Favorite flavor of ice cream:
I don't know. It's been awhile. Heavenly Hash, I guess.
How do you like your coffee?
some cream, some sugar
Do you get good grades?:
I did, in most classes.
Do you want to get married?:
I AM!
Have kids?
Do I have kids, or do I want them? Fuck, full sentences would be nice. NO I don't have them. The idea of having them is growing on my as my biological clock ticks, so maybe someday.
What do you want to be?:
I want to be good at being me.
What's your favorite color?
Blue
Ever been in a cult?
I may have been close once.
Are you Jewish?:
No
Do you wear converse?:
No, but I'm getting a pair soon.
Shop at AE:
What's that? American Eagle? No.
A & F:
see above
Hollister?:
see two above
How long do you spend putting on make up?
couple minutes, when I put on any
Ever wanted to be an astronaut?
as a child, sure
Do you like the movie Harold and Kumar go to White Castle?
never saw it
How about The Village?:
see above
What's the last movie you saw in theatres and with who?:
Uh, I think it was 28 Weeks Later, with KC, Seth, and Nancy
What's your favorite genre of movies:
Again with the favorite question! Um, horror I guess. And stupid comedies.
Do you wear alot of jewelry
No. It was difficult to get used to wearing a few rings. I have a bunch of holes in my ears though.
What's your favorite holiday?:
Halloween, or New Year's Eve. I'm not a fan of holidays.
ever meet a celebrity?:
sure
Ever been to a country concert?:
no
What about a classical concert?:
no
A punk concert?:
Yes
Do you like to mosh?:
I've had phases
Are you in a band?:
Didn't you already ask me this?
Ever seen your favorite musician live?:
I live in Halifax...I've seen some that are up there on the list.
Do you drive?:
no
Do you live in one of those huge neighborhoods with a million plastic houses:
hahahahaha
Do you like playing in the snow?:
sometimes
The rain?:
warm summer rain is fun to frolic in
lightning or thunder?
they go hand in hand
Do you watch the news?
yes
Are you sad this is over?:
no
I wonder what I was upset about last year.
105 unique questions.
About you
Middle name:
Anne
School:
what about it? I went to a bunch.
Birthday:
August 17th
Zodiac Sign:
Leo
Chinese sign:
Sheep
Do you even believe in astrology?:
I have. It's interesting, but I don't believe in much these days.
Are your parents still together?:
Fuck no.
Are you the youngest or oldest?:
both
What size shoe do you wear in guys sizes?:
in guys' sizes? About a 4, I guess.
What size ring do you wear?:
around a 6
Appearance
Hair color:
dark blonde
Eye color:
greenish, greyish, bluish
Height:
5'4"
Do you wear colored contacts?
I cannot wear contacts
Interests
What's your favorite sport?:
Hmm, I like swimming and biking. I like to watch hockey sometimes.
Favorite sports team?:
uh...?
Do you play any instruments?:
a few
If yes, what do you play?
bass, keys, sounds. I've played a bunch of other ones in the past.
Are you in band?
yes
Play any sports?:
No
Favorite actor/actress:
Right now, I have Crispin Glover and Scarlett Johansson on my mind.
Favorite comedian:
uh, did I mention I don't even agree with the idea of "favorites", or that I spell that word with a "u"?
Favorite band:
see above
Random
What city were you born in?:
Portage la Prairie, Manitoba
Country?:
Canada
Suburbs?:
What about them? No, I was born on a military base, if that's what you're asking.
Hospital?
Portage la Prairie General Hospital
Ever been to Niagara falls?:
yes
Ever been to Africa?:
No
What's your favorite drink?:
it's July, so I'll say beer.
Do you like to shop?:
sometimes
Like video games?:
I like video games in general, but I'm out of touch.
Cards?:
I've been known to enjoy a few card games.
Asparagus?
good stuff
cookies?
As I get older, I like them less, but they're still good.
Seinfeld?:
yes
The OC?:
I've enjoyed what I've seen
Ever been to New York?:
Not yet
How long have you had AIM for?:
Never used it
Xanga?:
nope
Do you like broccoli?:
Yes
Are you a Harry Potter fan?:
Nope
Lord of the Rings?:
I read the books. I enjoyed the movies.
Star Wars?:
You know who you're talking to, right? (but really, I'm not one of those Star Wars fans.)
Do you like Superman or Batman?:
Peter Parker
Are you a procrastinator?:
yeah
Do you smoke?:
We're in an on-again-off-again relationship.
Are you a slut?:
I have been.
Do you think Paris Hilton is hot?:
meh. I think she's prettier than Nicky, or Nicole.
What nationality are you?:
I told you where I was born.
Are you sure?:
I have the birth certificate.
Ever see someone die?:
no
Been to a funeral?:
Yes
Ever been a part of a wedding?:
Does my own count?
If not, I will be a bridesmaid for the first time soon.
Been to band camp?:
Camp, yes, but not band camp.
Is it anything like they say in American Pie?:
I'm a loner, but I've heard stories from friends...
Do you have a job?:
Yes
Do you like dairy?:
I love cheese, and I like yogurt.
Meat?:
some
Fruit?:
some
Vegetables?:
some
Ever been to Sweden?:
Not yet
Do you always wear a watch?:
I don't have a watch
Favorite flavor of ice cream:
I don't know. It's been awhile. Heavenly Hash, I guess.
How do you like your coffee?
some cream, some sugar
Do you get good grades?:
I did, in most classes.
Do you want to get married?:
I AM!
Have kids?
Do I have kids, or do I want them? Fuck, full sentences would be nice. NO I don't have them. The idea of having them is growing on my as my biological clock ticks, so maybe someday.
What do you want to be?:
I want to be good at being me.
What's your favorite color?
Blue
Ever been in a cult?
I may have been close once.
Are you Jewish?:
No
Do you wear converse?:
No, but I'm getting a pair soon.
Shop at AE:
What's that? American Eagle? No.
A & F:
see above
Hollister?:
see two above
How long do you spend putting on make up?
couple minutes, when I put on any
Ever wanted to be an astronaut?
as a child, sure
Do you like the movie Harold and Kumar go to White Castle?
never saw it
How about The Village?:
see above
What's the last movie you saw in theatres and with who?:
Uh, I think it was 28 Weeks Later, with KC, Seth, and Nancy
What's your favorite genre of movies:
Again with the favorite question! Um, horror I guess. And stupid comedies.
Do you wear alot of jewelry
No. It was difficult to get used to wearing a few rings. I have a bunch of holes in my ears though.
What's your favorite holiday?:
Halloween, or New Year's Eve. I'm not a fan of holidays.
ever meet a celebrity?:
sure
Ever been to a country concert?:
no
What about a classical concert?:
no
A punk concert?:
Yes
Do you like to mosh?:
I've had phases
Are you in a band?:
Didn't you already ask me this?
Ever seen your favorite musician live?:
I live in Halifax...I've seen some that are up there on the list.
Do you drive?:
no
Do you live in one of those huge neighborhoods with a million plastic houses:
hahahahaha
Do you like playing in the snow?:
sometimes
The rain?:
warm summer rain is fun to frolic in
lightning or thunder?
they go hand in hand
Do you watch the news?
yes
Are you sad this is over?:
no
I wonder what I was upset about last year.
3 Comments:
For some reason, I find it very funny that one of the questions asks if I've ever been to a punk "concert." I said yes because I figured the Green Day show at the Metro Centre could fall into that category.
By
crystal, at 31/7/07 6:54 pm
If you and Casey still smoke pot, I highly recommend getting stoned and watching Harold and Kumar. It's probably worth watching even without.
By
Anonymous, at 2/8/07 11:33 am
I'll see the movie eventually. Especially now that you've recommended it.
By
crystal, at 4/8/07 6:07 pm
Post a Comment
<< Home