Life says:
heyyy...
Life says:
long time no chat
Notice how it seems like we haven't talked in awhile?
crystal says:
and you are...
Notice how I have no clue who he is?
Life says:
steve
Life says:
lol
Life says:
yu?
crystal says:
crystal
crystal says:
I don't know many steve's
Life says:
ok..cool...
Life says:
um..age?
Life says:
again
Life says:
let me introduce myself
Life says:
lol
Life says:
u..age?
Life says:
location?
crystal says:
older than most people think
crystal says:
at work
Life says:
i am in bc
Life says:
hwo old?
crystal says:
why is it your businees?
Life says:
ok its ok
Life says:
bye
I wrote something stupid this day last year. Reading it has brought me down.
heyyy...
Life says:
long time no chat
Notice how it seems like we haven't talked in awhile?
crystal says:
and you are...
Notice how I have no clue who he is?
Life says:
steve
Life says:
lol
Life says:
yu?
crystal says:
crystal
crystal says:
I don't know many steve's
Life says:
ok..cool...
Life says:
um..age?
Life says:
again
Life says:
let me introduce myself
Life says:
lol
Life says:
u..age?
Life says:
location?
crystal says:
older than most people think
crystal says:
at work
Life says:
i am in bc
Life says:
hwo old?
crystal says:
why is it your businees?
Life says:
ok its ok
Life says:
bye
I wrote something stupid this day last year. Reading it has brought me down.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home