I haven't written much about what I've been doing lately. I'm slowly inching my way back into this. I'm trying to bring it back to me like it was about two years ago. Before I said things I'd regret. Before the person I was speaking of read it. Before I got obsessed with my self-diagnosis (I've been going over old memories in light of my new knowledge. It's been rather eye opening). Before I lost it and hated everyone on the streets knowing things about my personal life when I don't even know them. Before I got paranoid that everyone on the streets was looking at me weird and whispering (I know the stats. But that didn't ease my paranoia). Back when I loved it here. I loved saying literally what was on my mind at the time. Back when I thought the people reading it understood me, and therefore understood that sometimes I was venting, exaggerating; that I wouldn't mean it like that later. Back when I was excited to mess around with the template and have a few friends on my links list. When I didn't feel guilt or obligation to add or remove links from that list.
So, I went back to my original template. I haven't really personalized it yet, but I'll get to it. I'm going to start with posting things I have written in notepads (most of which, I'll admit now, are for the dream journal). Then, I'm going to tweak things and peruse my archives to see if I want it all there like that.
So, I went back to my original template. I haven't really personalized it yet, but I'll get to it. I'm going to start with posting things I have written in notepads (most of which, I'll admit now, are for the dream journal). Then, I'm going to tweak things and peruse my archives to see if I want it all there like that.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home