pistolwhip

Wednesday, May 11, 2005



You are This Message Will Self Destruct! Wow! You have come totally out of left field, and have brought your own gigantic sound with you. Unfortunately, you're sound is so excited, everyone thinks you are either just another Hardcore band, or something trying to be what you are not. For those who look a bit deeper, they find that you are not, and that you are just doing what you want to be doing. Because of this, you will dismiss your neglecters, and embrace your fans; this is good because both you, and your fans are better people than anyone else in the HRM. Pointe finale.

What All Ages Oriented Band from Halifax, Nova Scotia are You?

Oh, and this day last year was my first day at my job. This is the first job I've had for a year. The second longest job I held was for 11 months. At Pizza fucking Delight.

9 Comments:

  • that picture is fantastic. you can see through them.

    I have no idea how people make things like that.

    -JW

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/5/05 1:20 pm  

  • Sweet shot. I gotta learn how to work the timer on my camera.

    Repo

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/5/05 3:04 pm  

  • Oh Christ, where'd you dredge that up?

    Picture taken by D. Hiltz. From a series titled "Big Guns."

    By Blogger Eb, at 13/5/05 6:37 am  

  • I need to edit this post. It's a quiz result from Quizilla. Maybe you can see the thin blue line at the bottom. That's the link to the quiz. I don't know why it's screwy. I was happily surprised to be This Mess...That is a great photo.

    By Blogger crystal, at 13/5/05 11:25 am  

  • i was The Mackoids. Apparently i am this big, fun loving kinda party type dude.

    By Blogger Robin Lindsay, at 14/5/05 7:54 am  

  • what the hell is that from
    nnkr

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 16/5/05 3:59 pm  

  • Yeah, when I change one answer (different ones), I become the Mackoids. KC was 52 minutes.

    nnkr: what is what from? The quiz, I found on the interent (someone's myspace). As for the picture, Eb said "Picture taken by D. Hiltz. From a series titled 'Big Guns.'" and that's all I know.

    By Blogger crystal, at 17/5/05 1:18 pm  

  • p.s. from christian.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 17/5/05 1:54 pm  

  • Yeah, anyone who likes to have fun, is the Mackoids. Really, though, how many answer combinations give that same result? Stupid. Glad you all wasted a bit of time on this. I only posted it because of my result, and I liked the photo.

    By Blogger crystal, at 18/5/05 1:05 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home