pistolwhip

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Did I get up early enough to go to the doctor? Probably not. I don't know. I've only ever been to that clinic when it's slow and rainy out. Who knows what it'll be like in the early afternoon on a cloudy Wednesday. I should go. That was the plan for today. Well, the plan was "if I wake up tomorrow and my throat still feels like this, I'm going to a doctor." Well, my throat feels a little better, but I just had a warm bath, and I'm sure the steam helped. I can still feel the under layer of sting. I felt fine when I woke up yesterday, too. But after an hour or two, oh boy. The only time my throat has felt like this was that time I has Strep Throat. I hope it's not fucking Strep. I hate antibiotics. I've had a headache for a week. My muscles and joints hurt. I take too much Tylenol [which actually isn't a lot. But a few a day is too much for me. I don't like to be regular with pills]. The glands in my neck swell and shrink and my groin and armpits ache [other locations of lymph glands]. I was really sick Sunday/Monday. That fever was horrible. I was a little delirious Sunday night, and I woke up Monday literally drenched in sweat, and shivering. I actually feel a lot better. Just tired, achey and this damn throat. It actually hurts to breathe. Or, to drink cold water.

This day last year, I made a terrible attempt to explain a weird part of my personality. My ability to say something in the heat of the moment only to not mean it or even remember it later. I wonder what I said a year ago to make me feel like explaining myself.

2 Comments:

  • ha! i just had that monday-tuesday. i was feeling top of the line, then all of the sudden i was dying... i thought it was the murderer/rapist upstairs that somehow poisoned me. it seemed to pass quickly. thank fuck that's over.

    By Blogger Seth, at 18/5/05 10:04 pm  

  • Shit dude. Sounds like we got it from the same source. Maybe it was the creep. I actually feel almost 100% again. Still sore and tired, though. But, it sounds like you beat it faster than me. I don't find 4+ days "quick."

    By Blogger crystal, at 18/5/05 11:16 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home