So, I've been home for awhile now, and said nothing. Well, you're not getting much now, either. I'm at work. I just wanted to say this:
I've been spending too much time thinking about things I said to my mom 10 to 15 years ago. I think, if I was right about 2 of the 3 main things that stand out in my memory (Charles marrying Camilla, "the other" George Bush being a "bad man"), maybe I'm right about the third. I hope not. (I wonder if she remembers what I said to her after that concert...).
This day last year, I borrowed someone's jacket and reminisced of my first time freaking out at a bar. All, the day after that JSB incident.
I've been spending too much time thinking about things I said to my mom 10 to 15 years ago. I think, if I was right about 2 of the 3 main things that stand out in my memory (Charles marrying Camilla, "the other" George Bush being a "bad man"), maybe I'm right about the third. I hope not. (I wonder if she remembers what I said to her after that concert...).
This day last year, I borrowed someone's jacket and reminisced of my first time freaking out at a bar. All, the day after that JSB incident.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home