pistolwhip

Saturday, April 09, 2005

I got home from the bars last night, and watched/read/looked at some stuff:

Burdocks interview

I've known the Burdocks forever, it seems. One of the first times I remember meeting Nancy, was at Summersault. She came over with Sean and more, and had a smoke with us. Before that, I knew her as the girl in the Burdocks, who played shows with the Holiday Snaps. She used to cook us breakfast for work, and she hated microwaving our eggs. It's about time we're all in bands together. I love those guys.

Matt Mays video

I can't stop watching that video. I have the song in my head many times a day. I like for so many reasons. Knowing some of them to varying degrees adds something.

Photos by Ryan Whynott

This guy is good. I've seen him a lot this weekend. Sure, he's more interested in KC. That makes sense, I don't know what it's like to talk to someone I grew up with, and am still friends with. I've always felt good about Ryan, and he's good to work with.

This day last year, I felt something I feel often.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home