posted by crystal at 3:03 am
are you (or have you ever been) Sharvin' For It?
By ling-ling san, at 11/2/05 12:41 pm
Hey CrystalI'd like to see your new gig with Dog Day and Sharp Like Knives but I am on Blizzard Island.My radio show on the station here starts tomorrow night. We need a show name...my brain is fried and I got nothing...any ideas...http://deadbeat.root-studios.com/
By Anonymous, at 11/2/05 7:29 pm
ling: I'm always sharvin' for it.repo: Hope things are going well on Blizzard Island. Well, considering. I mean, I complain about the winters here.Ideas and me go together like things that don't go together. Uh, good luck though.Anyone got ideas for repo?
By crystal, at 11/2/05 8:34 pm
Hey, Blogger updated it's commenting. Now, non-blogger users who don't necessarily want to remain anonymous, can post like with Haloscan.I emailed them about this idea the day they switched. They said they'd work on it.
By Anonymous, at 11/2/05 8:36 pm
Post a Comment << Home
4 Comments:
are you (or have you ever been) Sharvin' For It?
By
ling-ling san, at 11/2/05 12:41 pm
Hey Crystal
I'd like to see your new gig with Dog Day and Sharp Like Knives but I am on Blizzard Island.
My radio show on the station here starts tomorrow night. We need a show name...my brain is fried and I got nothing...any ideas...
http://deadbeat.root-studios.com/
By
Anonymous, at 11/2/05 7:29 pm
ling: I'm always sharvin' for it.
repo: Hope things are going well on Blizzard Island. Well, considering. I mean, I complain about the winters here.
Ideas and me go together like things that don't go together. Uh, good luck though.
Anyone got ideas for repo?
By
crystal, at 11/2/05 8:34 pm
Hey, Blogger updated it's commenting. Now, non-blogger users who don't necessarily want to remain anonymous, can post like with Haloscan.
I emailed them about this idea the day they switched. They said they'd work on it.
By
Anonymous, at 11/2/05 8:36 pm
Post a Comment
<< Home