pistolwhip

Saturday, February 05, 2005

I'm watching Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope. I love it. I can't deny it. I'm remembering my childhood crush on Harrison Ford. Gross. We borrowed the trilogy on DVD from a neighbour. It makes me think of Brian Lingley. I going to see Alden and Kelly tomorrow. We're spending the night at their place in Bridgewater after the show. I'll get to see Rajiv in a band for the first time since the Throbbing Problem days. Gilbert Switzer and Sloth are also playing. Should be a good time. It's a benefit show for a Sri Lankan (sp?proper word?) family.

KC's asleep on the couch, with a beer in his hand. I ashed in the wrong can and skimmed them out of my own beer, that I am now drinking out of a glass.

Things've been good lately, I guess.

I've spent a lot of time with Nancy. It's been good. We're playing our first show on Valentine's Day. It's cute cuz we're 2 couples. It's at the Khyber with Sharp Like Knives.

Was everyone weird today? My day was messed. I went through every imaginable emotion in a matter of seconds, and then through them all over again. Customers seemed odd, too. Maybe it's the transition from the Year of the Monkey to the Year of the Rooster. Maybe everything'll be straightened out by mid-week.

5 Comments:

  • everyone was indeed really wacky today. the customers were acting so urgent, talking frantically about benign things. "what time do you close???????!!!!!!" "do you have any apple pectin??????!!!!! either kind!!!???" 'twas quite wacky indeed.

    By Blogger lucifuge, at 5/2/05 1:25 am  

  • harrison ford crush? gross??! jeez, i still think he's steamin'. i'd like to sand his banister. there's plenty worse actors to be infatuated with. some women think gary oldman is sexy. i think i'd rather bang that old dude from fraggle rock that used to throw letters out from uncle travelling matt, and he had a dog named 'sproket' and gobo would fish the postcard out of the trash can... rememeber when? "pretty funny. stayin' over?" - Scott DeRuyter to Chuck 2000

    By Blogger ling-ling san, at 5/2/05 6:15 am  

  • ooo valentines day. i like this dogday.
    also, harrison ford is hot.
    -emily

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/2/05 12:04 pm  

  • cyrstal: woofy ate ourphone again and now its sunday and there is no store to sell us a new phone. are we still practicing tonight? mabye at like 8 or 9? burdocks are practicing at like 6. no phone blues. how was bridgewater. see u latah. nkr

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/2/05 2:30 pm  

  • nkr: We could. But we had a looong night last night AND I have to work because I took yesterday off, so we were thinking tomorrow would be better, if that's okay with you guys. I'll be off around 9/9:30 tomorrow.

    claudette: sorry to hear that, but usually friends fight with a person because they care, unless they're just being dicks. I hope it works out.

    emily: I'm excited for the show. He's hot, for people my mom's age. If I were old, he's totally good for his age. But, of course, he's young in Star Wars, and that's hot.

    lingley: See what I said to emily. Also, I agree with you on the Gary Oldman thing. Gross. That fraggle rock man was a sweet, cute old man. Scott's a bouncer at Stage Nine now. Benefits ensue.

    beany: customers suck sometimes. It's good to know I'm not the only one who had a weird day.

    By Blogger crystal, at 6/2/05 4:36 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home