pistolwhip

Sunday, February 13, 2005

I had a panic attack on stage the other night. It was pretty strange. It reminded me of how I felt at a show at the Marquee. That night, I rushed out the door and vomited. I had only had two or three beer. I got a cab home, leaving my wallet in the back seat. The new ID I got back then expires next week.

But Wednesday, I was on stage, not in the audience. I couldn't run out the door and leave. So I kept playing. But it made me angry. I guess I had to get it out somehow. I felt like jumping and shoving, but instead, I backed into the corner.

Claustrophobia.

I went to the Khyber for the first time in forever last night. I ended up with some claustrophobic symptoms, and was oddly afraid of the window to my right. It was good that I went. I got a bit of a feel for the place before Monday. It was bizarre being there now, after so long, when I used to go there everyday before.

This day last year, I wrote about my last breakup.

1 Comments:

  • See Feb 16's post. I translated this into Italian and back:

    I have had an attack of panic to the phase the other night. Enough it was disowned. It has remembered to me of as I have thought to an exposure to the marquee. That night, I have slid fast towards the outside the hatch and vomitato. I had only eaten beer two or three. I have obtained one carrozza domestic, leaving my binder in the posterior center. The new identification that I have obtained behind then expires the next week. But Wednesday, I was on the phase, in the publics. I could not exaust the hatch and go. Therefore I have continued to play. But it has rendered it angry. Fortune teller that I have had to obtain it outside in some way. I have thought like the jump and to push, but preferibilmente, I have supported in the angle. Claustrophobia. They have gone for before the time to the Khyber in the past night in order always. They are concluded to me in on with some symptoms claustrophobic and strangely I was frightened of the window to my right. It was bond that has gone. I have obtained a little a tact for the place before monday. Hour was being here bizzarro, after therefore long, when I have used to go before here every day.

    By Blogger crystal, at 16/2/05 11:58 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home