posted by crystal at 8:34 am
I hope you're not close to anything bad, like insanity. Either way I have the antidote.-meg
By Anonymous, at 23/2/05 10:55 am
"should I see my feces that contains the antidote?" - on the side of the road
By ling-ling san, at 23/2/05 11:43 am
Yeah, I'm nuts. But, I'll get through.Ling: If your feces contain the antidote, I may need them, but I'll try Megan's antidoe first, I think."Piss, Shit, Side o' the roooaad"
By crystal, at 23/2/05 1:12 pm
Post a Comment << Home
3 Comments:
I hope you're not close to anything bad, like insanity. Either way I have the antidote.
-meg
By
Anonymous, at 23/2/05 10:55 am
"should I see my feces that contains the antidote?" - on the side of the road
By
ling-ling san, at 23/2/05 11:43 am
Yeah, I'm nuts. But, I'll get through.
Ling: If your feces contain the antidote, I may need them, but I'll try Megan's antidoe first, I think.
"Piss, Shit, Side o' the roooaad"
By
crystal, at 23/2/05 1:12 pm
Post a Comment
<< Home